Global Heavy Lift Shipping & Project Transportation
PROJECT NAVIGATION (PRONAV) was established in 1993 as an independent international ship brokerage and project transportation company. We offer dedicated shipbroking in the heavy lift and project break bulk sector , incorporating shipping by lifting , rolling, semi-submersible methods, barge and coastal vessels and when called upon land transport services.
We have a unique mix of shipping partners who support our activity in the following key markets :-
- The oil and gas industry , both on and offshore
- The power generation market, including renewable wind and nuclear energy
- Port infrastructure and material handling plant and machinery
- Large cranes for the construction industry
- Floating structures such as buoys, high value marine craft - boats & catamarans.
- Train rolling stock
- Process plant in the mining, chemical and petrochemical industry
- General break bulk project cargo including steel plate, beams, large case work
Why choose Project Navigation?
PRONAV offers independent ship brokerage service with dedicated specialism in the heavy lift shipping market, offering competitive solutions with Carriers for transportation by conventional geared , roro and semi-submersibe methods.
In addition to our heavy lift brokerage services, since 2008 we have been the exclusive
U.K agent for the heavylift/break bulk services of CPC HAMBURG and Asia Break Bulk Pte Ltd (ABB). CPC offer a monthly heavylift/break service between Europe and SE-Asia & Japan.
Complimenting CPC , Asia Break Bulk Pte Ltd (Singapore) provides an additional monthly sailing with frequent calls to North Africa, the Middle East and India.
Contact usTel +44 (0)1732 758651
Cell + 44 (0)7775 826740
Closer to the U.K and European shores we work closely with the owners GT Gillie & Blair & their fleet of coasters.
We are based near Sevenoaks, 30 minutes from central London and are a member of BIMCO.